Complete Creek Pumping & Washdown Seaflo System
- THE NEW NRV CREEK DRAW SYSTEM ALLOWS THE USER TO PUMP PRESSURIZE AND USE FROM ANY CREEK OR DAM.
- YOU CAN PUMP THIS FOR GENERAL USAGE AND KEEP THE DRINKING WATER SEPARATE OR THROUGH A FILTER SYSTEM FOR THOSE TIGHT SITUATIONS
- THE SEAFLOW PUMP CAN EASILY ATTACHED
- COMES AS A FULL KIT INCLUDING PUMP, BOWL FILTER, QUICK CONNECT FITTINGS.
The portable washdown system is designed for most of the wash down outdoor application. The high performance and easy installation makes it easier to use, even by a child. The design makes it is unnecessary to carry a tank when you use it.
– UV-protected Coiled Hose Coli
– Easy to use, store, and carry on
– Adjustable sprayer
– Built-in by pass valve
– Smooth flowing
– Quiet Operation
|Type||4 Chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry|
|Control Type||Pressure switch & By pass control|
|Max Recommended Temperature||60° C（140° F）|
|Priming Capabilities||6 feet (1.8 m) suction lift|
|Re-start Pressure||Shut-off Pressure 70 PSI ：56 PSI ±5 PSI(±0.3 bar)|
|Inlet/Outlet Ports||3/4” QUICK ATTACH|
|Weight||5.0 lbs (2.3 kg)|
|Leads||16 AWG, 11″ (28cm) long with 2-Pin connector/Leads|
|Max.Amp Draw||17.0 A|