Saracen Off Road Hitch Lock (SHL400)
Saracen OFF ROAD is a high-security hitch lock developed in Australia specifically for the popular Vehicle Components HITCH MASTER DO35 articulated hitch.
It has all the proven Saracen features including high strength steel construction, anti-pick seven-pin cylinder lock and anti-copy tubular key.
- Made from high strength steel
- Seven Pin cylinder lock resistant to cutting, picking, drilling and gas freezing
- Anti-copy tubular key for added security
UNLOCK & REMOVE
- Remove weather cap and insert the key into the lock.
- Push key into lock and turn it 90 degrees clockwise to unlock.
- Remove the locking pin from the housing.
- Remove hitch enclosure
- Remove main body.
FIT & LOCK:
- Unhitch your van or trailer from the tow vehicle.
- Tilt the DO35 hitch forward 90° so the pin receiving hole is horizontal.
- Insert the main body of the Saracen Off-Road Hitch Lock behind the hitch so the locating mount fits into the DO35 pin receiver (so the locking pin will be at the top).
- Fit hitch enclosure to front of hitch lock assembly.
- Insert locking pin into hitch lock and lock it with the key.
- Attach weather cap to locking pin