Suburban 15.1 Ltr Gas / Elec Hot Water SW4DEA (BLACK DOOR)
The Suburban SW4DEA features a steel tank with porcelain lining. Replaceable anode rod for corrosion protection.
All Suburban RV Hot Water Systems have a porcelain-lined, high tensile steel tank which are pressure tested twice for assurance of tank integrity and a long life.
All Suburban RV Hot Water Systems have an anode rod which absorbs all the corrosive action of hot water. It is located on the bottom of HWS under the main burner, you simply unscrew this to drain the tank of water. If the rod is mostly eaten away, simply replace it with a new one.
- Easy access, Foam tank insulation and high recovery rate.
- Direct Spark ignition for gas and an Electric Element.
- Spare parts are available.Specifications
- 15.1 liter capacity
- Dimensions H320mm x W320mm x ( D450mm plus pipe connections at rear)
- Recovery = 35mins on gas.
- includes door
- Cold water inlet is 1/2 inch female NPT.
- Hot water outlet is 1/2 inch female NPT.
- Anode Thread is 3/4 inch female NPT.
- 240 volt – 50 HZ AC, 1440 watts – 6 amp for Electrical (no time quoted).
- Shipping Weight: 15.88 Kg.
If you are unsure how to install this product please contact us for a quote to install it for you (at Northern RV only).
If there are any items or accessories that you need for your caravan or RV that aren’t listed contact us as we may have those items in stock or have a supplier who do.
**Please note this must be installed by a licensed gas fitter. A certificate of compliance will be required for proof of correct installation for any warranty claims.**
an ideal storage hot water for those who space is a problem.