We Care About Your Safety
For yours and your family’s piece of mind, book in a Service on your caravan or RV before your next trip. Our qualified technicians will assess all aspects of your gas, electrical, braking systems and provide a report on any issues that exist or may occur in the near future. We also service all types of trailers, for example horse floats and fifth wheelers
Call to book in your trailer in for service. Call Greg on 9357 5151
NRVS Caravan RV Service inclusions
1. Check and Repack wheel bearings, (replacement seals additional cost ) AND bearings if required
2. Check chassis and A Frame for cracks and rust
3. Check and lubricate coupling
4. Check tyre wear
5. Check and adjust handbrake
6. Align awning required
7. Tail Light / Clearance Light Check
8. Lubricate all moving parts
9. Brake Safe Check
These items below are not included in the service but are available if required.
- Replace gas hoses from regulator if required.
- Gas Leak / Pressure Test
- Check for that ventilation meets standards
- Gas Isolation Check
- Regulator Test (replace if required at additional cost)
- Service Gas Appliances
- Carbon Monoxide Test
- Polarity Check
- Earthing Check
- Circuit Breaker Test / RCD
At Northern RV Services all types of body repairs can be carried out to the highest standard.
- Recladding of entire van
- Replacing damaged sections of cladding
- Structural problems
- Window replacement or enlargement
- Roof hatches
At Northern RV Services we specialise in the supply and installation of both gas and diesel heating for your caravan. We will advise you on what type of system best suits your needs. We only use quality proven brands that meet all Australian standards.
Hot Water System
Whether its instantaneous or storage hot water systems you would like we have the best option for your needs. We use quality brands such as Suburban & Girard both from the USA. We can also supply portable instantaneous hot water system that runs off LPG great for the free campers.
Northern RV Services has range of grey and fresh water tanks ranging from 50ltrs to 110ltrs and can supply or even fit them onsite at our Campbellfield location. You may need additional water storage fitted to your van, then NRV is the place to meet your needs. We also have quality Australian made tank gauges and senders to ensure your water levels are managed correctly.