VAST Satellite Receiver DVBS2-800CA perfect for all Motorhomes
The SatKing DVBS2-800CA VAST (Viewer Access Satellite Television) certified high definition satellite receiver brings a new level of features to the Australian VAST platform. Designed with ease of use in mind customers will find this VAST receiver a pleasure to use. From first turn on you will notice the unit is super fast to turn on and scan in channels, the Optus VAST card is already loaded in the decoder for you.
A large remote control with easy to read and use buttons with built in learning function to take over basic controls of your TV (no need for two remote controls any more). The compact design is a real winner measuring 220 mm in width and very low power consumption, well below 15 watts. With PVR ready via USB as standard, connect your external USB device (Maximum 1TB) to use to unit as a PVR. You will also find a fast operating and easy to read 8 day Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
The unit can be used for either VAST traveller customers (12 Volt) or VAST at home customers (240 Volt) via the included power pack. For self installation SatKing has developed an internal signal finder with an intensity beeper to assist with installations the higher the signal the faster the beeping and an electronic map built in to give you your coordinates for easier dish positioning. The unit also has a detailed electronic help guide and handy features like a USB speed test to test your USB device.
For the VAST traveller caravan market the unit also has an optional IR target so you can place the VAST decoder in a cupboard and hide the unit out of sight also handy two place the unit behind large screen TV’s in home when you don’t want to look at the STB.
Commercial installations and customers with older TV’s will find the built in RF modulator of great assistance, you can simply use the SatKing decoder on any TV new or old without any extra expense.
- Australian VAST certified
- High definition MPEG-4
- 12/240 Volt operation for home or RV use
- Compact size 220 mm x 180 mm x 47 mm
- Friendly bright coloured menu
- Signal finder with beeper
- USB PVR ready as standard (compatible with most drives and memory sticks)
- Large button remote with learning functions
- Fast operating 8 day EPG
- Infrared target (optional)
- Parental control
- Time shift function via PVR
- Program auto tune with reminder
- HDMI output
- Component output
- CVBS output
- RF modulator
- Digital audio (Coaxial & S/PDIF)
- Dolby digital audio
- LNB loop out (for connection to another decoder)
- USB speed test
- DiSEqC 1.0/1.2 supported
- Adjustable LNB settings
- Low power consumption (less than 15 W)
- Over the air software download supported
- Subtitles supported
- IRDETO secure silicon inside
- CPU: STi7111
- Processor: Speed 450 MHz
- Flash memory: 16 MB (NOR) + 128 MB (NAND)
- DDR: 256 MB
- EEPROM: 32 kB
If you are unsure how to install this product please contact us for a quote to install it for you (at Northern RV only).